deliberate murder vods (russian stream)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL81RL9OKZHKSNWeXB-IK3bqe1VAsU5MHw

Demos:

http://thc333.com/reflex/thcup-demos/

english stream - http://www.twitch.tv/zlive

russian stream - http://www.twitch.tv/deliberatemurder

aprox. schedule - http://thc333.com/thcup/thcup-schedule.jpg

READ THIS -

website (still very much WIP) but contains basic information already. 

http://thc333.com/thcup

Stream of arenafps VOD

DATE - Signups closed 03.05 / Off stream initial games 09.05 @ 17:00 / Remainign games on STREAM 16.05 @ 17:00

Map poll: thcdm13a (updated version) / thct1 / thct2 / thct4 / thct3 / thct5 / thct7

download all the maps - thc333.com/reflex/thcup-maps.zip

PRIZE - $379 (60/30/10%) - initial prize both are due to be changed depends on the total amount we're going to get.

if somebody wants to donate $ to increase the prize you can do so by sending whatever amount to sequencemobile(at)gmail.com

donors:

Gangland - $20

Tubropixel - $77 ($100 AUD) - <3 from newborn / Turbo Pixel Studios

nbtiwires - ($17) - go L2

FPSports, Benz. - $55

TIMERS ARE AWESOME BRO - $110

Casting: ZLive

all the maps are on my PL/FR + Turbo Pixel Appreciation Society hosts / HAXAN CLOACK

logo - thc333.com/reflex/thcup/logo-thccup.zip

1. Timeline

Since we're having more than 16 participants Im going to 'split' the cup into three phases to lessen the games being played in one day and giving it some order.

Phase A - will lock the signups at 03.05, no fruther or last time additions needed so if you still havent signed you should before May 3rd.

Phase B - starts at 09.05 @ 17:00 - Initial games from Winners Round 1/2 and Loosers Round 1-3 played off stream. There is always biggest mess at the beginning If you cant make it for both weekends please sign off or let me know to remove you i am aware that some people would not be able to make it but it had been stated that it might happen and I would like to use this system for future cups just with both dates stated clearly at the beginning. You'll be provided a timetable with when your game might become available (wiht the focus on MIGHT) after the signups will be closed. I'll update this topic with specific informaitons as it becomes available.

Phase C - streamed event at 16.05 17:00 - Remaining games from Winners Round 3+ and all remaining Loosers games. There might also be a timetable available for those matches and as above I'll post it here whenever possible.

I'll get into proper seedings once the signups are closed and we have all participants so dont worry you're seeded badly atm, also the seeding might not be 100% accurate of your skill level, Im sorry about that but there is very little information available atm to properly seed everybody, it will become better as we have more tournaments in reflex.

2. Map poll & map picking rules

The poll for using t3 over t4 ended with more votes for THCT3 so its going to replace THCT4. There are also couple of improvements / changes to the current maps. Most notably the RA area on THCDM13.

THCDM13 - item placement (GL out of RA room/GA out of RA room), RA room (added another entrance/reworked lower entrance/lowered the RA platform so you can headbump on it/added a way to damage RA plarform and room in general from the outside).

THCT1 - stays as is.

THCT2 - fixed clip next to RA that let you float over the RA platform.

THCT3 - moved RA a bit in the direction of jumppad

THCT5 - stays as is.

THCT7 - have been added, the layout / item placement will stay but will get a visual update.

All maps are updated on my pl host (with thcdm13 as thcdm13a) unless I fucked something up the maps should be up on host mentioned above.

As for the map picking rules it goes as follows: BO3 - Winner Pick, Looser Pick, Looser Drop, Winner Drop, Play whats left. BO5 - Winner pick, Looser pick all the way (winnner/looser of cointossr.com).

All games are going to be BO3 except for the semifinals for both winners/loosers bracket and the final. We're going to have an extended series meaning if a guy coming from the winners bracket looses in the finals we're going to be playing another series.

Nice, hope you get decent amount players for this. I'll notify Miha if he wants to journey into this one unless you already did.

Tough call on which maps I would like to see on the cup, though its only between thct3 and 4. Really hard to decide which one of these feels better and should be included. Regardless this is going to be fun to watch.

EDIT: Still considering to sign up though.

EDIT2: Signed up.

Nice, hope you get decent amount players for this. I'll notify Miha if he wants to journey into this one unless you already did.

Tough call on which maps I would like to see on the cup, though its only between thct3 and 4. Really hard to decide which one of these feels better and should be included. Regardless this is going to be fun to watch.

what do you mean by fun to watch, you need to hit that signup button ;p

You should make a European and USA one ;[[[[

if EU goes decently I'll host a dedicated US one as well, Im EU based so it easier to manage things that takes place in my own timezone :)

if EU goes decently I'll host a dedicated US one as well, Im EU based so it easier to manage things that takes place in my own timezone :)

If anyone is WILLING to manage/admin the USA cup please come forward now!! :D

Nice to see tournys starting and being streamed, should give the game more hype.

Thanks for setting it up tehace, I wont be signing as I'm more into the mapping side then being a good player, also will be running tournys for our QL clan around the same time.

Hope it goes well m8

Nice to see tournys starting and being streamed, should give the game more hype.

Thanks for setting it up tehace, I wont be signing as I'm more into the mapping side then being a good player, also will be running tournys for our QL clan around the same time.

Hope it goes well m8

I know Im very selfish about the mappoll with this one :D but there are more coming soon with more diversity, I kind of wanted this to be my kind of things only. Thanks and good luck with your Tourney!

I know Im very selfish about the mappoll with this one :D but there are more coming soon with more diversity, I kind of wanted this to be my kind of things only. Thanks and good luck with your Tourney!

I kind of like the THC theme. I hope def has a DP (double penetration?) Cup too.

Looking forward to seeing some of the newer THC maps in action

I kind of like the THC theme. I hope def has a DP (double penetration?) Cup too.

I always wondered what DP stands for in defs maps, your explanation seems legit though ;p

its kind of nonsense to host a cup right now, coz i cant afford money for it. so nobody would participate while there is a cup with $$$

i cant pay ppl to play my maps

dp stands for "def project" as u can see in my profile