Sign in to follow this  
meowgli

Killstreak Announcer -- VERSION 12 EVERYTHING WORKS THANKS QUALX

Great pack and nicely done.

Only one question about the quake soundpack that is included. The multikill, killingspree etc etc etc works fine. But is it possible to also add sounds like impressive by hitting an double rail ? Gauntlet by axing someone ? Or is it only possible to rename the sounds on the places that are on 2 till 10 ?

​not as of yet, but once they send accuracy info, impressive will be back. gauntlet can be done atm, just didn't do it, ill get on it,

Hey Meowgli,

I reset the killstreak to 10 seconds, because i thought it would be a little better. Anyhoo, I noticed that if you go on a streak, then get fragged, it isn't reset. Is there any way you could add reset if you get fragged? 

<3

Great pack and nicely done.

Only one question about the quake soundpack that is included. The multikill, killingspree etc etc etc works fine. But is it possible to also add sounds like impressive by hitting an double rail ? Gauntlet by axing someone ? Or is it only possible to rename the sounds on the places that are on 2 till 10 ?

​I added a melee wave file in each folder that can be changed to whatever you want.