Strange way of layouting HP, Armour and Ammo... probably a quick look down to see the numbers... but these are pretty much in your face... I would probably move them down slightly and place them in a triangle:

Ammo
HP      Arm

In a vertical list its confusing IMO...

I'd be interested in the logic of you choice here.

Strange way of layouting HP, Armour and Ammo... probably a quick look down to see the numbers... but these are pretty much in your face... I would probably move them down slightly and place them in a triangle:

Ammo
HP      Arm

In a vertical list its confusing IMO...

I'd be interested in the logic of you choice here.

I've always liked having all my important info close to the center of the screen so I don't have to look away from the opponent to check my health, armour etc.

I used to do it with all my TF2 HUDs until BXHUD was released.

I also like having the info arranged like a checklist or to do list of sorts, I can just look down the list quickly and mentally tick things off if they're OK. For example health, check. Armour, check. Ammo, check.

Finally the icons make this kind of HUD perfect in Reflex because I can see which weapon I have (cl_show_gun 0) and tell me health apart from my armour at a glance.

EDIT: Apologies for my lack of clarity, I'm not very eloquent. If you want to ask anything else or if I misunderstood the question then feel free to ask again.

Makes sense... I think that is the difference between an efficient HUD and one that looks "pretty".

I don't think so, I really like this type of HUD looks as well.

It definitely is just personal preference, obviously my HUD won't work for everyone.

I personally prefer this style of hud, I too used BX hud for an extended period of time in tf2 until I couldn't fix it with everything that valve was adding into the game, especially when there's just health and ammo right below my reticle, it just works for me. 

I'm gonna give this a shot and see if it messes with me too much, worst comes to worst I simply edit it or find something else =P

I personally prefer this style of hud, I too used BX hud for an extended period of time in tf2 until I couldn't fix it with everything that valve was adding into the game, especially when there's just health and ammo right below my reticle, it just works for me. 

I'm gonna give this a shot and see if it messes with me too much, worst comes to worst I simply edit it or find something else =P

Thanks, let me know if you have any ideas for features or anything and I'll consider it.