quartz

Zoom Script

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/35245682309811881/CFF140ADA4A6A8AA5FB272F4D67325EF18F992E5/

GFY: http://gfycat.com/VerifiableTameGiantschnauzer

Download: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/quartz55/reflexstuff/master/qz_zoom.lua

Note: To install simply open the link, right click on the page -> save as, and save is anywhere inside the reflex base folder (preferably inside a custom named folder inside "ui")

Heyo guys!

Since I'm not as busy working on RR or the PHGPHUD I've decided to start creating some scripts/widgets/etc. for the community.

This one is a simple zoom script with a lot of goodies and customization under the hood. You can check the screenshot for more info but here are the feature list:

• Bindable zoom key
  • Custom zoom FOV
  • Manual or automatic sensivity multiplier (meaning that if your zoom fov is 30% smaller than your default fov, then your zoom sensivity will be 30% slower too)
  • Smooth interpolation between FOVs with customizable speed (aka animation)

That's mostly all! Hope you guys enjoy it! :)

As usual, feel free to provide any feedback/features you would like and bug reports ^_^

Zoom ftw, does it work with hold key too? If not, it's not much improvement from the last script that tried zoom. 

And if this turns into a timer thread.. I'll unzip my pants, fap viciously, ejaculate on my desk and form arguments based on what the shape of the jizz resembles. 

Ok I'll leave this here so people stop asking: There's NO WAY to create state console variables (stuff like +attack) so I don't have access to when a key is released.

I'M SOWWIEEEE :(

Zoom ftw, does it work with hold key too? If not, it's not much improvement from the last script that tried zoom.

AutoHotKey script (probably bugged, but this is the general idea):

$Mouse2::Send Mouse2
$Mouse2 Up::Send Mouse2

Is this considered cheating? It is using something outside the UI system...

Haven't created a script like this yet, but thought it could be useful.

AutoHotKey script (probably bugged, but this is the general idea):

$Mouse2::Send Mouse2
$Mouse2 Up::Send Mouse2

Is this considered cheating? It is using something outside the UI system...

Haven't created a script like this yet, but thought it could be useful.

I have a Hold-to-Zoom AHK script, I will post it soon.

Thanks for the scripts.  Have the devs mentioned that they are against zoom?  Taking a position against zoom with fov being a changeable on the fly variable would appear to be unenforceable and even counter-intuitive.  I think it should just be included.

6 minutes ago, RegentFlaw said:

Thanks for the scripts.  Have the devs mentioned that they are against zoom?  Taking a position against zoom with fov being a changeable on the fly variable would appear to be unenforceable and even counter-intuitive.  I think it should just be included.

I'm 99% sure that zoom is on their list to add, but it hasn't made it in game yet. 

On 12/18/2015 at 10:01 AM, Qualx said:

FYI, seems the latest version doesn't hide the scoreboard when zooming in anymore. 

Hey, I don't understand why there are "zoom scripts" and this and that... I just made bind space r_fov 30;m_speed 3;m_advanced_offset 20 and mouse4 to set back for normal settings and it works very fine for me...

Is there any problem in doing it like that? :D

8 hours ago, C3r3S said:

Hey, I don't understand why there are "zoom scripts" and this and that... I just made bind space r_fov 30;m_speed 3;m_advanced_offset 20 and mouse4 to set back for normal settings and it works very fine for me...

Is there any problem in doing it like that? :D

• More easily accessible
  • Same bind for toggle instead of 2 different binds
  • Animations
  • ???
  • Profit

:ph34r:

Yea, of course a zoom option or something would be nice, and the same bind for toggle... There is no command line to put 2 things on a bind right? That would go after each other and start over again?

On 24.12.2015 at 3:32 PM, KovaaK said:

You can use a semicolon to make multiple commands on one key. 

Bind 1 weapon 1;say run away! 

That would go same time though right? Not after each other, like pressing once weapon 1, second time say run away! ?