Tac

CA_Vil1Overkill ATDM map

I took the liberty to go over the map and fix all missing texture errors aswell as most lightbleeding. Added a few lights and replaced void drop with lava instead. Also added a reflection probe and a jump-pad since I found an unused target. :D

Anyway, compressed version of the map file included. You'll have to build the lightmap though. Wasn't comfortable in uploading it somewhere else but here since this is the original thread.

Oh and will delete on request of course.

-edit-

Even more fixes and stuff

ca_vil1overkill.rar

Edited by MuNgLo
updated the file

One of the best maps for bigger atdm fights in my opinion. I played MuNgLos Version a few days ago and really liked it as well. I put both on the Noobschleuder and Cup of Hype Servers. I will give both of them some atdm testdrives and gather the players thoughts on lava vs void :).

I took the liberty to go over the map and fix all missing texture errors aswell as most lightbleeding. Added a few lights and replaced void drop with lava instead. Also added a reflection probe and a jump-pad since I found an unused target. :D

Anyway, compressed version of the map file included. You'll have to build the lightmap though. Wasn't comfortable in uploading it somewhere else but here since this is the original thread.

Oh and will delete on request of course.

-edit-

Even more fixes and stuff

ca_vil1overkill.rar

​Cool, thank you! Yeah, you've changed a lot of things. You worked on the lightmap which is nice : )

I've deleted some elements such as the big projector above the bridge.

You changed a lot of textures too. I'll wait for other opinions about this ^^

For the lava : sorry, but I don't want this. I like the void. I love the void. Lava makes the map easier and I don't want it to be easy. I want to hear people cry and scream while falling. It's a part of the gameplay, and people just need to learn to deal with it. The original Overkill was with void, and I think it should remain the same.

A new version is ready, based on your version. I've tried two quite significant modifications. I wait for some feedbacks now : )

Cu

Tac