def

#dp_two [EU] - Saturday July 18th, 2015

http://defproject.challonge.com/dptwo_eu - signup / brackets

This tournament will be starting Saturday July 18th, 2015 @ 3:00pm CEST

mMBgyiK.jpg

This is a double elimination tournament, Best of 3 through out all of tournament until the finals obviously is best of 5. If lower bracket champion goes against winner bracket champion in order to win the WHOLE tournament the lower bracket player MUST win 2 best of 5's. 

AXE-Fight for first pick.

Also the picking map format is: Drop-Drop-Pick-Pick-Decider if 1-1 ( for best of 3's )

Finals picking format: WB winner: Pick - LB winner: pick - WB winner: pick - LB winner: Pick - WB winner: pick

YOU CAN ONLY PARTICIPATE IF U JOIN THE IRC CHANNEL @ QUAKENET FOR TOURNAMENT INSTRUCTIONS #DP

MAP POOL:

dp4 - http://reflexfiles.com/file/92

dp5 - http://reflexfiles.com/file/143

thcdm13 - http://reflexfiles.com/file/129 (no idea where to find last version)

thct7 - cant find on reflexfiles

monsoon - http://reflexfiles.com/file/300

PRIZE POOL: to be announced (GOAL: ...

)

Donations go to this Paypal: qmdViTR.jpg

You think you are prepared to challange the current EU Champ AZK?

GOOD LUCK!

PS: presuming the no-timers callvote update will be present, the matches will be with NO TIMERS!

Edited by def

[10:39] <def\work> btw u think the rocket fix will come before tournament?
[10:40] <newborn> ye

[10:41] <newborn> if it somehow doesnt, ill run a full set of dev servers for you with it changed on them

[10:40] <def\work> HYPE

newborn the best! <3

PS: if u wanna test the new rocketsplash fix go here eu.reflexdev.org:25793

Edited by def

So notimers mean no timers at all or no item timers? I just hope they leave the match timer...

What comes to new RL and LG, both seem fine. Now shotty needs some nerf and plasma some buff and it starts to be all good regarding weapon balance.

Edited by jjjuho

when the devs will have the hudlock vote rolled out (what probably wont happen next time), we wont have item timers

if this lockhud is not present, everyone is free to use them, coz i cant proof if somebody uses it or not

regarding weapon fixes i uploaded a VOD in the vod thread. if u say rl is fine right now, u might be 1/100 players right now

lg dps is almost the same, just feels more "right" with the fix. no idea about other weapons. but this is not the right thread for it

the update will come within the next 24-48hours or feel free to try the dev server

I'd participate, but...  item timers eat too much off the joy :( first dpcup only games i really enjoyed (even tho got my ass blasted) was against drunk gaiia without item timers.. No chance, but much more interesting game than ones with timers..

just ask your enemy to play without. many of them are from our channel which u know there is nothing else they would like to do more as to play without timers ;)

Edited by def

Playing vs non timer users ---->value | Training vs timer users --->more value

Hope everyone's gonna have some real fun

Edited by Hash

i will stream the whole thing, which will be played on one day

www.twitch.tv/def___

after that i will upload all VODs to my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/embrance1

i will stream the whole thing, which will be played on one day

www.twitch.tv/def___

after that i will upload all VODs to my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/embrance1

​No casting? Well I guess you can't get everything.

I thought phgp was covering it... I'll talk to arenafps / zlive to see if they would like to cast +I'll check with cooke for the stream although its a secondary option as most of us dont speak Russian :D

some demo records as well. sorry for the technical issues in them. cant do much about it

players sometimes are invisible and u can only see the weapon they are wearing or u see him through walls as it is your team mate

if u guys have any request for VODs of matches not present right now. just tell me

dp_two [EU] memphis vs. mazu @ THCT7 [lb:round5]

dp_two [EU] memphis vs. mazu @ THCDM13 [lb:round5]

dp_two [EU] memphis vs. rama @ dp5 [lb:round4]

dp_two [EU] memphis vs. rama @ THCT7 [lb:round4]

dp_two [EU] memphis vs. rama @ THCDM13 [lb:round4]