newborn

Reflex 0.36 Preview

so finally the no texture thing semms very similar to what we got now.

we always worry for nothing, ...

My big hope is we can still use some quad, megahealth and armor materials to use on teleporter doorways [always good looking ^^]

oh those new light effects, like like!!!!

HYPE

Update on the schedule:

"We're toying with the idea of a small, private test (ideally streamed on Twitch) in about 6 days. Based on that, we'll decided if we want to push it to a public test or just release the update or hide for another week and stomp bugs.

It's a pretty huge update -- easily our biggest ever. I'm not sure how much of it is obvious from a players point of view, but there has been an incredible amount of under-the-hood work done."

Source

Update on the schedule:

"We're toying with the idea of a small, private test (ideally streamed on Twitch) in about 6 days. Based on that, we'll decided if we want to push it to a public test or just release the update or hide for another week and stomp bugs.

It's a pretty huge update -- easily our biggest ever. I'm not sure how much of it is obvious from a players point of view, but there has been an incredible amount of under-the-hood work done."

Source

On whos stream??

I wouldn't mind doing the stream if twitch started working for me again... Unfortunately it seems unlikely, terribly random and buggy service at the best of times..

​Just watch the replay of it if the live streaming gives you trouble.