KovaaK

Youtube tutorial series for new players to the game

Alright, I completed transcribing my notes per episode into something more intelligible for the Reflexfiles wiki here.  If someone prefers text, they can use that instead.  Also, I'd recommend efforts for translating be focused on that instead of subtitles for the videos (which I may re-record at some point when the game changes).

​I have it in my notes to talk about using qw style movement (hold a or d and spin) when you are popped up with a rocket.  Did I forget to talk about it in that vid?  I'll be sure to mention it next time I record...

​Yes, there are the qw style movement on getting air rocketed, but not only forward / or backward to moves. Not a big deal tho :D

A useful addition, perhaps after the weapons section, that would help new players and veterans alike would be "Sound"

Sound is super important in Reflex, perhaps it should be highlighted more how useful it can be and what information you can gain from it. It would also be cool to highlight all the different sounds each item makes in one place.