def

#dp_three [EU] - 29th August, 2015

I don't know, some of you guys who are content to play cpm22 until the sun runs out of hydrogen are welcome to play CPMA.

I'm saying this not because I'm bad at it, on the contrary cpm22 is probably one of my best maps, I just don't think it should continue in tournament play, I'm also of the opinion though that the map pool should be decided by participants of the no timer cup, not every dumb fuck on the forums.

Edited by Morgoth

I don't know, some of you guys who are content to play cpm22 until the sun runs out of hydrogen are welcome to play CPMA.

I'm saying this not because I'm bad at it, on the contrary cpm22 is probably one of my best maps, I just don't think it should continue in tournament play, I'm also of the opinion though that the map pool should be decided by participants of the no timer cup, not every dumb fuck on the forums.

​if there would be any option to make a poll for only participants, i would do so

on the other hand, i dont know who will participate

i dont understand why invite only.

the game has small player base, why restrict playing to those who wish it?

item timers are there, they are in the game and imo anyone who wants to use them is free to do so even if players cry about it. The decision of keeping timers (or adding a command) lies upon dev team not us.

I don't know, very early stage of this game, Rama and others should play if they really want to. They are getting better and these cups are great to meet the game.

u are right. fuck Fairplay competition

i open it up

Play what u want, idc

the ruleset is clear. but ye, will be the same shit as previous dp cups

i think rama wont apply to the ruleset? just Reply me rama

Edited by def

Yeah I don't get it.

OK, lolol really funny guys. NOT.

Lets be adults here.

There was a vote for maps, big deal. Isn't it cool that you were actually able to vote instead of getting stuck with shit maps? I mean, up to you guys. Also, so the fuck what with the rules. If def wants to run the tourney his way, then thats aight. Mebe this is just all a learning process for everyone. Game is new and devs are on the fence about things, but they are trying things out. Why not just do the same? Otherwise continue to be babies and cry and watch the community fracture and collapse......

[def] run the tourney, do it your way. 

Yeah I don't get it.

Lets be adults here.

There was a vote for maps, big deal. Isn't it cool that you were actually able to vote instead of getting stuck with shit maps? I mean, up to you guys. Also, so the fuck what with the rules. If def wants to run the tourney his way, then thats aight. Mebe this is just all a learning process for everyone. Game is new and devs are on the fence about things, but they are trying things out. Why not just do the same? Otherwise continue to be babies and cry and watch the community fracture and collapse......

​yeah for sure, 100%. I was just saying my thoughts... cos it's a forum

Yeah I don't get it.

Lets be adults here.

​Stuck with shit maps ? Did you notice theres cpm22 ? Now thats what i call being stuck with a map thats been around for decade, when there are much newer and better maps to be played.