Nathan

[Completed] BOXR: Reflex 01 (9/26/2015)

32/32 already. Considering more slots?

We'll consider it if we get more people on the waiting list but for now I think we're sticking to 32 players and using the waiting list to fill for no-shows.

I also have a spare copy of Reflex that I'd be happy to give you, if you think you might have some stream viewers who'd appreciate it. (I added you on steam and tried to gift it to you, but it wouldn't let me because you already own it. So I think I have to either do it by email, or just wait and gift it directly to whoever wins the giveaway?)

Edited by matt_au

I also have a spare copy of Reflex that I'd be happy to give you, if you think you might have some stream viewers who'd appreciate it. (I added you on steam and tried to gift it to you, but it wouldn't let me because you already own it. So I think I have to either do it by email, or just wait and gift it directly to whoever wins the giveaway?)

​Waiting until it's tradeable would be best, unfortunately I don't think I ever received your friend request. Wanna message me your steam URL?

Hey, I emailed you about casting after your tweet, but I didn't hear back. Thought it would be good to confirm that you got my message, and that you didn't need any help with the cast.

Hey, I emailed you about casting after your tweet, but I didn't hear back. Thought it would be good to confirm that you got my message, and that you didn't need any help with the cast.

Yep I got it! Scratched it off because of the scheduled time but since we've pushed it back to the afternoon I'll definitely get in contact with you!

it might be a good idea to prioritize US players from the waiting list over already singed up European :D sry fellow EU guys. 

Unless the waiting list grows huge, I don't think it'll be necessary, there's always a shit load of no-shows. But yeah, would be a good idea to prioritise people in the waiting list who are US based first, then EU afterwards. If the waiting list gets really big then I guess it's a good idea to kick out the non-NA players like myself :)

Thanks for a great stream guys! CTF is the tits, Gilangular and Kovaak are great together, lots of fun and retardation in the chat. Seems like a lot of people got interested, would be cool to see if there was a salespike (of any kind, 5 copies more than usual is still 5 more :D) after this. 

C T F   H Y P E   B O Y S

SRY. I HAD TO UNREGISTER CAUSE ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO PLAY. I've miscalculated the times, and the time the tourney starts im at some random bar getting propably really drunk. (Gf:s birthday party) :'(

Edited by danskq