Cafijn

Game menu suggestion: preview pictures for maps

Hi I would like to share my suggestion that it would be very nice to have little preview pictures for maps in the menu section, where you will start a game and where you can select a map. I think it would be a nice design-addition to have the mapnames as they are now but a but with the rectangle to be a bit thicker and having the mappreview-pic as an underlay under the map-name-text.

Additionally adding a checkbox somewhere there in that menu, which will enable a preview window, that will additionally show the complete map-preview-pictures, when you select one of the maps.

Greets, I'm liking the latest additions to the game! Keep doing the good stuff!

Cafijn

About 99% of the maps are all user created, so if TP did implement this type of feature it would still largely be up to the user to take advantage of it. It's something I've personally never bothered with doing in FF, even though the feature is there and other map creators do it, I'm just too lazy. It'd be interesting to see if perhaps they could link this up with the endgame cam, so it just shows that view as the default picture.