Owl

EU ATDM CUP OF HYPE

This cup will be played on October 5 ?

If not let me know here in this post, and I will be available meaby if I can find the right partner which is using an teamspeak/discord client for communication.

​We do not have a fixed date and it is more of a league actually with a very catchy name. We will schedule all matches depending on the availability of the teams and then pm the teams with the actual date.

​We do not have a fixed date and it is more of a league actually with a very catchy name. We will schedule all matches depending on the availability of the teams and then pm the teams with the actual date.

​Thanx for the info, ill keep tracking the topic than also.

So, after some carefully plotting in our evil lair, we've managed to do some more organizing.

Signups close at midnight, saturday 10.10.15. Fragile will then post a http://doodle.com/ link on sunday where you will post your available playtimes for easier setup. The following week we will play two rounds to see how that kind of timeline works for everyone involved. 

If you are lacking a partner, just ask around in discord / ingame for a friend, and sign up in the meantime. We got lots of interest from people without a partner.