Keter

Artificial Announcers for Reflex Robots (CTF VOICE OVER)

Oke what am I doing wrong here, I am using alot of widgets and everything works just fine.

I have put everything in the right place after downloading it, and it also shows ingame widget menu. However all the sounds arent working. What am I doing wrong here ? I want to use custom sounds for duels, so if someone can help an dummie out here who dont have any knowledge about scripting I would be thankfull.

2z9jgn9.png

Did you click the button?

​Ehm lol. Yes I did clicked the visible button. Somehow it wont load the widget sounds. I got an quake 3 / quakeworld custom sound mod loaded made by Meowgli.

Is this meaby the problem or should it just work fine ?

Check that you put both the VoiceOver.lua file and the vox directory in:

steamapps/common/reflexfps/base/internal/ui/VOwidget/

Can you verify that the default announcers work before trying any custom sounds.

Also you need the test release to use duel sounds (download in first post of this thread) because the previous release only supported CTF.

After restoring the cache files from steam back to the original it works fine. I think there was an bug somewhere, but even after it worked I implented my soundmod again and its mixed now, so thank you very much for this nice widget.

Awsome work \m/_[-.-]_\m/