Sign in to follow this  
Username

(WIP) userdm4 - BRUT [1v1]

"BRUT" - The French word for "raw" to describe the raw unfinished concrete found the in modernist architectural sub style that is brutalism as this map draws much visual inspiration from it.

This is a medium sized duel map that was born out of some room ideas I have had over the past few months.

With loads of trickjump potential and an irregular diagonal based layout I hope you will find it an engaging map to frag on.

Currently it is in testing, and art direction still being tweaked. So play away and let me know what you think.

http://reflexfiles.com/file/476

I also want to make an early shout out to some who have taken a look and gave early feedback:

Mad-jihad (for his ongoing help with the look and feel of this map)

Guilt (for putting it up on his servers and actually playing it)

Duck, Sickdownlink, King, Eldrek, Meowgli, Lonezilla, Dream, and Vicerated.

Servers:

[US/VA] Guilt

[Lonezilla] Dallas 1&2

[US-W] 24/7 Gud dool maps

MHYA.jpg

RL.jpg

RA.jpg

YA.jpg

Played this map 2 times now and I quite like it. The only thing I dont really enjoy is the weird ramps near the jumppad thingy. Will play it some more, hope more people try this

On 2015-12-12 at 2:26 AM, Terifire said:

Tried it yesterday, I really liked it so far, except for the weird ramps with the 5h bubbles.

4 hours ago, Owl said:

Played this map 2 times now and I quite like it. The only thing I dont really enjoy is the weird ramps near the jumppad thingy. Will play it some more, hope more people try this

What would you rather have there?