Sign in to follow this  
/fragile

atdm suicide(+ after win)

If you suicide in atdm you get a decent amount of points (can someone btw release the point calculation algorithm?). Especially buggy is that performing suicide after you won a round is possible. (Another seen misuse is when someone falls of a map and is dead anyway)

12 hours ago, irish said:

Is this the new gauntlet-my-stats-are-better-than-yours method? I don't really see the point here.

I am no familiar with the mentioned concept but some people complained about this and seeing that there are personal stats measuring your performance to some degree and they are rendered useless when somebody applies these techniques I see this as a bug. (I saw no tears so far but seeing the unstable nature of some players I assume this won't take long ;))

My basic point is: Why does suicide grant you points in atdm? Imho it shouldn't.

I agree. The score is the way to be compared to other players (well, it's a score...). With this bug, it has no meaning. Even if it's a "fun" mode I think it deserves at least this ^^.

Moreover, it could be more accurate and give more info (dmg done, dmg taken, ...) but that's not the topic.