MAD_JIHAD

cpm3a port (Jan 13th update)

Download Link on Reflexfiles.com

S156963788be5a864cc8.png

Updates:

Jan 13th 2016:

• Updated clips so they work as they did in cpma. (Headbump by jump pad is now possible and you can get on some lights)
  • Added detail to the walls. (They are fullclipped so no funny nade bounces)
  • Proper fullclips on the spotlight meshes.

I started with a 1 to 1 port of cpm3a and ended up making only a few changes to adjust for player height. The goal was to keep to the aesthetic of cpm3a but simplify it as to retain a high contrast clean look with minimal visual distractions. Something to note, I will add slightly more detail to a few spots but it will look almost the same as it is now. Let me know if anything is messed up!

The red armour ceiling is 8u higher and the jump pad is fixed so you don't bump your head.

There is one spot where you used to be able to fall into the lava in cpm but in reflex your player is fatter so he doesn't fall in. I might change it later but it could be messy.

All credit goes to the original creator Jude who made cpm3 and swelt who made the remix cpm3a.

That was kinda the idea simple, clean, high contrast picmip style visuals. I've yet to add certain details like I said. The plan is to add those horizontal dark grey inlays on the bottom of the walls to add more depth. Also if you notice in the content browser the diamond plate mesh was specifically requested for this map but I am waiting for a 16x16 version of it before I can lay it down on the floors.

7 hours ago, MAD_JIHAD said:

That was kinda the idea simple, clean, high contrast picmip style visuals. I've yet to add certain details like I said. The plan is to add those horizontal dark grey inlays on the bottom of the walls to add more depth. Also if you notice in the content browser the diamond plate mesh was specifically requested for this map but I am waiting for a 16x16 version of it before I can lay it down on the floors.

So are you saying your map is
Simple, clean, minimalistic?

78MolJb.jpg

3 hours ago, dansen said:

nice job!

cant wait for flames balance analysis!!!

You mean, first player getting a frag and then hiding in MH room while spamming grenades always wins the match 1 - 0? Isn't this what the map is all about, right?