Sign in to follow this  
Remzi

Footstep bug + shooting through walls bug

So, two bugs today.

1. I was playing with ModestO earlier and he wandered into water. Dunno why, but I could hear his water footsteps after he exited the water. Guess he somehow didn't technically exit it?

2. Also, on sharp cornered edges you are able to shoot through said corners. The projectile technically goes through whatever walls after that.

So, two bugs today.

1. I was playing with ModestO earlier and he wandered into water. Dunno why, but I could hear his water footsteps after he exited the water. Guess he somehow didn't technically exit it?

2. Also, on sharp cornered edges you are able to shoot through said corners. The projectile technically goes through whatever walls after that.

For #1, I believe you can re-create the splish-splash sound by walking in water and going from game mode to editor mode and floating around. I've heard it a few times.

If you mean this then it's intentional.

Nope. It clips through. Go to the top of cpm1 where the yellow is, look for the sharp corner, shoot a nade into said corner. If done right, it goes right through the wall, clipping through and landing in the hallway.

Nope. It clips through. Go to the top of cpm1 where the yellow is, look for the sharp corner, shoot a nade into said corner. If done right, it goes right through the wall, clipping through and landing in the hallway.

Can you give us a replay of this? Just start a private game, callvote map cpm3, ready up. Once the game starts, demonstrate the bug and then type disconnect in console. 5 or so lines up, you should see the name of the replay it wrong. We want that one ;). You can attach it to a reply here if you hit the "more post options" button.

For #1, I believe you can re-create the splish-splash sound by walking in water and going from game mode to editor mode and floating around. I've heard it a few times.

Can't reproduce with editor switching but we wont be surprised.

Can you give us a replay of this? Just start a private game, callvote map cpm3, ready up. Once the game starts, demonstrate the bug and then type disconnect in console. 5 or so lines up, you should see the name of the replay it wrong. We want that one ;). You can attach it to a reply here if you hit the "more post options" button.

Can't reproduce with editor switching but we wont be surprised.

I will double check it when I get home later tonight.