Hello nice people out there, here is a map i have been working on for a long time (roughly 3 months). Its a map themed out of the Bioshock franchise and hopefully you guys are gonna like it.

the map plays as a slow duel map, heavily incentrated on control, it can also be played well in 2v2 tdm. Its not perfect by any means, i come from quake and I suck at reflex so any feedback would be immensely appreciated.

Keep in mind the map is not finished, the outside environment is still missing but given how heavy the map is I still dont know if ill be adding any. Please tell me YOUR preference and ill do accordingly.

To anyone having troubles running the map at high fps: i would suggest disabling r_dynamic_lights (0) and using r_lm_clear to gain some visibility lost by turning dynamic lights off, imo the map still looks pretty good if doing that and performance get waaay better. 

Remember tho that the map looks way better with shader on "high" because of how bad brass shading looks on low. 

Here is the link of the workshop pages where you can find screenshots: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=641609454

Thanks to all the awesome people that helped me doing this, special thanks to: Promeus, Guilt, _Pill, Kovaak, dansen and Brancaleone. (<3)

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////  FUTURE STUFF  ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Some things you should expect from next version (hopefully coming soonish):

-balance tweaks 

stronger ga rooms (both), weapon position adjustment, more angles on ra. (an overall big help to ooc player on contesting control and item delaying and maybe easyier access to hitscan weapons)

-lightning changes, maybe there will be no more pointlights if i can get a good lightning out, and everything will look sexyier.

-more wall decorations with led writings and overall bioshock citations (and maybe statues and shit dud idk).

-outside underwater city environment whith every performance issue resulting from thst (AYYY LMAO jk).

PS: anyone willing to make a video showcasing the map is welcome.

1 hour ago, A. Benz said:

i'm getting massive performance issues on this map.

thats quite strange tbo, the map isnt easy to run thats for sure, but i get way more frames than on the "old" version of dp5. even with r_dynamic_lights 0 and r_lm_clear?

anyway, ill be trying to improve performance on the map.

9 hours ago, A. Benz said:

i'm getting massive performance issues on this map.

Works fine for me. Haven't heard any performance complaints from the people playing duels on it in NA. What specs do you have?