TheFatCheetah

tfC's Division HUD

Hi guys, I've just started learning LUA and wanted to create a minimal HUD similar to The Division so I don't have to have big widgets all over my screen.The HUD also has movement on the y axis to emulate 3D movement similar to the one found in The Division. Currently the HUD contains a TRUE HP BAR, TRUE HP NUMBER, MEGA OVERLAY, ARMOR BAR and AMMO COUNT FOR CURRENT WEAPON. The HUD style is based off of DP2 HUD as it was originally going to be a TRUE HP BAR to go along with the DP2 HUD.

The HUD is available to DOWNLOAD OFF THE WORKSHOP

I've also created a short video if you don't want to go through the effort of installing it to check it out.

Would love to hear some feedback on where to improve or any suggestions of things to add to the HUD.

If ever update the widget and make a new video to accomondate with it, you should have actual hp and armor values shown on for example the bottom left of the screen and you should also show it in more combinations like high hp + low armor and low hp + high armor (making your effective hp lower then just hp and armor combined).

I like minimalism, so this looks pretty cool to me. Although a bit too minimal for me in game, but that's because I seem to need quite large visuals on my peripheral vision otherwise I have to flick my eyes down to see how much ammo I've got, which i don't like doing. I'm still tinkering with HUDs tbh. Might end up making my own.

Nice video editing too :D