banReflex

Nice Per Weapon Settings

Hello, that's one nice widget but unfortunately I have problem with it.

I use hold to zoom on same key as weapon i want to zoom with. Not two commands on same key - zoom gets binded there when i switch to this weapon and binded off when i pick other. But this dont work with this widget. When i enable it, my zoom binds dont work anymore and binding zoom on weapon key in widget menu unbinds weapon. Can something be done about it?

Nice addition to zoom settings would be time to zoom in and zoom out for smoother zooming and different weapon offset when zoomed in - having gun moved back a little would give nice feeling to it. And to end my zoom wishlist, I think different crosshair while zoom is enabled can also come in handy.

19 hours ago, Skaarj said:

Hello, that's one nice widget but unfortunately I have problem with it.

I use hold to zoom on same key as weapon i want to zoom with. Not two commands on same key - zoom gets binded there when i switch to this weapon and binded off when i pick other. But this dont work with this widget. When i enable it, my zoom binds dont work anymore and binding zoom on weapon key in widget menu unbinds weapon. Can something be done about it?

Nice addition to zoom settings would be time to zoom in and zoom out for smoother zooming and different weapon offset when zoomed in - having gun moved back a little would give nice feeling to it. And to end my zoom wishlist, I think different crosshair while zoom is enabled can also come in handy.

This might not happen at all, but out of curiosity: do you zoom in with the same key as your weapon bind on all weapons or just some of them. When you 1st press the bind do you want it to just switch to the weapon, when you press it again it zooms-in or do you want it to zoom-in already if you hold the button.

Only some of them. I mean, different zoom fov for different weapons, like high zoom for bolt and low for ic. Zoom is applied on second press of button, I've tried both ways and instant zoom with first press of button just kills weapon switch flow.

On 6/7/2016 at 5:26 PM, Skaarj said:

Only some of them. I mean, different zoom fov for different weapons, like high zoom for bolt and low for ic. Zoom is applied on second press of button, I've tried both ways and instant zoom with first press of button just kills weapon switch flow.

that's nice... in case that gets implemented would be great... but the widget is anyway already one of the very best... first one I recommend to new players. <3

In case it gets implemented or there is a workaround would love to know about it!

1 hour ago, Tac said:

Hey, great widget !

I'm used to have 2 binds for bolt and IC with different sensi and fov. Would it be possible to have it with your beautiful widget ?

First duct tape method I can think of is checking if you can set your main fov and sens in the widget, and then have your manual binds for set number 2. Dunno if it will work, since you can't override the config via the game options (or now thinking about it, since it changes your settings on the button press, thats probably wrong.). So just copy the funky binds the widget creates in your config and bind them to other keys and revamp the values.