Sign in to follow this  
wizard

Just bought the game, is this supposed to be?

42 minutes ago, MAD_JIHAD said:

It should have sound when you get hit and pick up items. Was the game started or in warm up? Try verifying the game cache.

Except ion cannon. Only indication of getting hit by it is quiet hum of the beam, bumping into walls caused by knockback and of course rapidly decreasing health.

9 hours ago, Skaarj said:

Except ion cannon. Only indication of getting hit by it is quiet hum of the beam, bumping into walls caused by knockback and of course rapidly decreasing health.

13 hours ago, Duck said:

I've seen this widget before and it doesn't change the fact that there's no such sound in game without widget. I don't think that someone who just got Reflex wants to get tons of widgets. Also I was planning to post in this topic and now it will look like I've learned about it from here, thanks for ruining it-_-

On 17/06/2016 at 5:14 AM, wizard said:

So i just bought the game and i noticed that im not getting any sound when i get hit, and no sound when i pick something up. 
Is this supposed to be?

Hi wizard!

There are definitely sounds when you pick items up & when you get hit. With the exception that when you're get hit from ion cannon (this is a bug).

Are there other game sounds playing?