Sign in to follow this  
pomakik

T7 Furious heights

3 hours ago, Duck said:

I was working on it, but there are too many curves to redo and I don't feel like working on it right now. If anyone else wants to pick it up, I can give you what I have.

Gimme

As much as I'd like to play t7 again, I think this is the time where people stop exporting the maps from different games to Reflex. We have enough quake maps already on the workshop. You guys have all the utilities to create your own map and make it one of the official branch maps so imho, I wouldn't even bother with converting it. I hope you can understand my point of view. :) 

12 hours ago, wh1te said:

As much as I'd like to play t7 again, I think this is the time where people stop exporting the maps from different games to Reflex. We have enough quake maps already on the workshop. You guys have all the utilities to create your own map and make it one of the official branch maps so imho, I wouldn't even bother with converting it. I hope you can understand my point of view. :) 

Why can't we have both?

Just now, Duck said:

Why can't we have both?

You already have both, hence why I said there should be no more ports because it will divide the community into those who play q3 maps and those who play Reflex maps. Also, don't forget that even though Reflex is based of cpm, doesn't make it another game with maps that are 15+ years old. As much as I love cpm22, hub, aerowalk or however else you know this map under, I'd rather have reflex maps only because this is a standalone game. 

Let's play Dust 2, Nuke, wdm2, wdm13, nuketown etc. then. You like ports, I don't. I still believe that a standalone game should not have ports, even if the maps are good, we have a lot more better maps imho created by the Reflex community and even by you. Again though, that's just my opinion and you will do whatever you want to do :)