mrselfdestruct

Mega Health Size

Question

why is the mega health so much smaller than any armor or other power up? since the blue dot where is spawns is on the ground on a lot of maps i am unsure at first glance if it has re spawned again or not. could you please for the love of god make it a normal size lol

9 answers to this question

Back in my day we had timers to know if mega is on. I don't get how you guys have such visibility problems with it. I can clearly see if it's available or not even from high above on simplicity on my 19 inch monitor. Please don't even suggest making mh pickup box this size.

think he means that it "should" be the size of e.g carnage. Because he classed it as a power up. imho I think it should stay the size it is. If there is something that should change I think it should be the armors. No robots can have that kind of armor on itself

yes it is tiny compared to the armors. it is hard to see on a map like simplicity. its all blue down there where it is located and the dot it resides on is blue, it should be larger....  maybe like normal health the current size then the 50 50% larger then the mega 50% larger than that. something lol. on top of that annoyances, does anyone know if there should be some audible count down to start a match or end it? mine just abruptly start and stop :/ no audio indication at all :/