Sign in to follow this  
Grybzt

[0.44.5] Invisible walls

Hi,

Some weird bug when we changed map, something on server bugged out and invisible walls appear, that are not full editor or clip. We changed map once more and same bug happened again (second video). We didn't own that server, so we don't know if there as some error or something. Maybe video footage will help.

Also, those walls don't act as full editor or clip.

Videos:

Hi,

I saw this once months ago oh a US server, and never found a way to reproduce it.

The AU boys did it the other day and now you have too..

If anyone can find a repro as to how to get this to happen i'd be very grateful! It looks like the collision brushes from previous map(s) are still loaded on the server side only. I'm not sure what causes it though.

Cheers for the report, I'll log it officially.

ta

On 10/07/2016 at 10:05 AM, Skaarj said:

Today this problem occurs on FFA junkie #2 (146.0.32.138:14610) on every map except camprounds. Both q3campgrounds and classic one works without invisible walls.

Just happened again on FFA Junkie #2 - changed map from campgrounds to sepulchre and it happened, map changed again ( don't know which one) and it happened there too.

Maybe problem is that some servers are not updated to latest version?

Uegzqlv.png

As we can see it's 0.44.4, not 44.5. 

For now, I think we should check server's version to confirm that it happens only to not updated servers.