VN1X

Rllmuk Reflex Tournament

As some of you know I've put together a small tournament which will be held July 14 15 at 9pm BST. 

PaBRULQ.png

While we're no longer accepting entries I am streaming it for all to see! Rest assured it will be full of chaos, missed shots, wrenches to the face and a healthy amount of robotic gibs. Come hang out during the stream and be in awe of the amazing* skill put on display.

This Friday at 9PM bst on Twitch.tv/VN1X. More info there. :)

*not that amazing

53 minutes ago, CrazyAl said:

What format? gamemode? instagib? challonge brackets? any info at all? :>

Ah all the info is on the twitch page (as indicated by the OP :P). But since I'm here... 

We'll start with a 6-player FFA on Static Discharge. The bottom 2 players of that match will be eliminated and the remaining 4 move on to play Arena FFA on Campgrounds. The two best players of that match will then continue on to a Frag to the Death on Instagib 1. The winner will receive eternal glory and the Hammer of Thor himself! 

As you can see it's basically a quick elimination tourney across 3 maps. 

5 hours ago, Jaguar said:

Then what am I watching right not on twitch.tv/vn1x?

Apologies! :P

Yeah somehow it's very hard to get 6 people in a server at the same time, even when everyone already agreed on a set date/time well ahead of time (one even took a trip to the coast apparently). I've had to postpone the tourney three times now already. Sufficed to say I was a bit miffed but hopefully it's going to be smooth sailing tomorrow. :) 

What you were watching might not actually be all that different from what you'll see during the tourney though haha. 

8 hours ago, Thaylia said:

I think that was just some normal game streaming.

Ohhhhhh! :P

8 hours ago, VN1X said:

Apologies! :P

Yeah somehow it's very hard to get 6 people in a server at the same time, even when everyone already agreed on a set date/time well ahead of time (one even took a trip to the coast apparently). I've had to postpone the tourney three times now already. Sufficed to say I was a bit miffed but hopefully it's going to be smooth sailing tomorrow. :) 

What you were watching might not actually be all that different from what you'll see during the tourney though haha. 

Yeah, it is hard arranging tournaments at a mutually convenient times even with a large player pool than Reflex has! But I love that you're trying to do it. If you ever need a player, be sure to let me know! I was watching your stream a bit last night, it looked fun.

Well that was fun! Thanks for joining us in the chat. Next time I'll be sure to have a proper HUD set-up. Cheers everyone and congrats to Nathan Wind for taking the prize home. :D

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction but during the game someone in chat said something about a competitive UI? Where can I find this? :)