Snows

Visual Artifacts

[0.34.1] Visual artifacts still occurring with even with new cvar enabled (r_flush_constant_buffers_each_frame 1)

I asked Electro on IRC if I should upload footage of it so here it is, the video starting point is when I launched Reflex.

I left in the portion of the video between me launching the game and the first artifact appearing just so you can analyse it and maybe spot a way to reproduce it. Use the annotation to skip if you want.

[0.34.1] Visual artifacts still occurring with even with new cvar enabled (r_flush_constant_buffers_each_frame 1)

I asked Electro on IRC if I should upload footage of it so here it is, the video starting point is when I launched Reflex.

I left in the portion of the video between me launching the game and the first artifact appearing just so you can analyse it and maybe spot a way to reproduce it. Use the annotation to skip if you want.

Here is a video i took as well, on an r9 280X. Also, I often get the exact same issue that your video has at 3:45 where you are seeing massive versions of pickups.