darkfire

GTX 970m cant go fullscreen

Hi. For some reason I cant go fullscreen.

It seems the game is detecting my video card properly, because when I select Intel graphics on the options I get a very low frame rate, and with the 970m seleceted I get 130+ fps. I just cant switch to fullscreen mode.

Also, if I launch the game directly with the 970m, all I get is a black screen. I have to launch it with the integrated graphics and then I need to switch to the dedicated card through the ingame options to make it work. Still no fullscreen though.

Sem título.jpg

I hope they fix it by next the update :/

Another thing they have to fix is when you alt-tab and the game goes to window mode... Like, why? It's annoying and no other game does this. Well, i bound the fullscreen command to F5 so it's less annoying.

I have had some issues that it wont go fullscreen. I think it was related to my update frequency. So I had to change it to 120hz in windows when reflex was in windowmode then I could change it to fullscreen 1680x1050@120hz. 

On 8/11/2016 at 0:58 AM, Muleke_Trairao said:

I hope they fix it by next the update :/

Another thing they have to fix is when you alt-tab and the game goes to window mode... Like, why? It's annoying and no other game does this. Well, i bound the fullscreen command to F5 so it's less annoying.

You can just hit alt+enter to toggle fullscreen, this works in a lot of games.

7 minutes ago, big_L_blazed said:

No, you get the message on the screenshot... and stays in windowed mode

Only if you can't go fullscreen. If you can you can use alt+tab to toggle.

I have this in my config also: 

r_refreshrate 120.000000
r_resolution_fullscreen 1680 1050
r_resolution_windowed 1280 696

If that change anything. And like I said before, I had some trobble getting fullscreen but that was because reflex couldn't set the refreshrate so I had to change it in windows first (when I was in window mode).