Sign in to follow this  
thelawenforcer

Reflex 1v1 Instacup - Wednesday 27th July 2016

Kyto > HAL_9000      2:1    to win the grand final in the first set!

The final standings are:

1. Kyto

2. HAL_9000

3. Ramagan

Congrats to Kyto on a well deserved victory, and thanks to everyone who played, helped and watched!

I'll follow up with some results and demo links etc. Meanwhile you can check the brackets and full results here: http://challonge.com/instacup

Till next time ;)

KYTO KYTO KYTO KYTO.

@thelawenforcer Amazing initative. IMO we don't always need big prizepools and shit to set up a little cup. Sure, it will attract more people but regular small cups like these (with some of the best players atm) are so fucking dope. Was working so gonna check the VoDs when they are available. 

Thanks to all who watched my stream, especially those who gave tips and advice and pointed out my noob mistakes. And thanks to @thelawenforcerfor organising this tournament. Looking forward to the next one!

I'm happy to throw in some money or an item into a future prizepool for a newbie tournament. Gotta get Reflex out thre and help promote it.The devs do their work, we gotta put some effort in as well!

I'm uploading the vids to youtube right now: http://youtube.com/fractaljaguar - however, I would like to get all players' permission before making them public. Please message me or confirm in a comment. If you know the players, please ask them to confirm in this thread and/or tag them in a reply. It probably isn't a big deal, but I'll wait to see the response before making them public.

edit: i might just release the videos anyway, and take them down if one of the players objects (or edit). I'll trim out the matches themselves into separate videos at some point. They're uploaded anyway :)

I've trimmed out the three games from the final between Kyto & HAL9000. They're on my channel. I'll trim out the other full games that I casted from the raw footage at some point... in the future... sometime... :P

I thought I could edit the title of my post in the chatter subforum, but looks like I can't? So my 'latest video: ...' bit is redundant. I'll probably start a new thread and ask a mod to delete the other. D'oh.

1st game, on Catalyst.