fuglaa

Experimental Wishlist

14 hours ago, irish said:

would the gun stay up for someone else to grab it? i remember it being that way in unreal tournament 2004.

I'd say no, because then there would be no way to deny a weapon from a fresh spawn, but I guess you could go all the way with it and make weapon denial purely ammo based (aka deny ammo boxes).

How about making a map that is similar to Elder in a sense where instead of using the Key to unlock the door for a shortcut why not have the Stake Gun used as a shortcut instead? ...making it easier to access I dunno the Mega or something. I think that would be neat.

42 minutes ago, Blazo said:

How about making a map that is similar to Elder in a sense where instead of using the Key to unlock the door for a shortcut why not have the Stake Gun used as a shortcut instead? ...making it easier to access I dunno the Mega or something. I think that would be neat.

what situation would the stake be useful in (for movement) that the plasma wouldn't be better for?

I have mixed feelings about stakegun. I like how it is a fast projectile and that it's falling in an arc. So it isn't the same as bolt. But I kind of don't really see the point of using it when you have bolt enable also. 

I would love if it could denied access in door openings if now bolt and stake is going to coexist.