Sign in to follow this  
Tac

Campground++ (with turrets !!)

Hey,

Campground++ is ready ! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752910835&searchtext

It was known as CA_Vil1DM6 and was inspired from dm6++ from q3. It's a bigger campground, with new rooms, and more open.

Some like it more, some players hate it. I think the flow is nice for atdm.

It's also good for bigger FFA! There is a quad / 1MH / 1RA / 1YA / 2GA / 1BigHealth / 2RL / 2GL / 2SG.

I've also made a Campground++_turrets : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=753123987&searchtext 

It sounds crazy, but I wanted to make a test with turrets on a fighting map. There are 3 rocket turrets on the top floor. Be careful, they shoot before the game starts in arena mode. Feel free to react to this new idea! (if it's just to say that it sucks or I can die and burn in hell for such an insanity, no need to post it here, you already did it in game).

12 minutes ago, Jaguar said:

I stumbled across this map the other day mate, and I couldn't play on it due to the harsh/bright textures and the contrast. Large areas of pure white and so on. I couldn't handle it, had to leave!

You are the first to say it's too bright so I don't know what I can do. You can maybe just desactive some options, or just make a r_lm_clear. I used the same material/colors for Nihilum, have you the same issue with it ?

21 minutes ago, Tac said:

You are the first to say it's too bright so I don't know what I can do. You can maybe just desactive some options, or just make a r_lm_clear. I used the same material/colors for Nihilum, have you the same issue with it ?

I'll play it again and consider it properly :) This was very much just a first impression.

edit: and i think the last time i played Nihilum it didn't have textures? Icr :D