sane

new team looking for VIABLE players

I need one allstar by my side and 2-3 other not so good players who want to improve. We will get down on CTF/2v2/4v4/CA everything. lemme see some posts and some INTEREST, this is a way to make team games and fcking reflex just a lil bit more popular.

team viGor vGr * 4 LIFE

16 hours ago, Soh said:

Maybe if u showed how good u are the next tourney it will attract players to ur team d:)

Yeah ill probably play this upcoming weekend, got nothing to do on sunday ;].

vGr * soh - WILL YOU BE MY 1st RECRUIT the god the legend soh

Are there any teams in this game? If yes, where do I find them and what's the point? Is there some secret league where teams compete in a regular way? In Half-Life: Adrenaline Gamer I play in EHLL. We have matches each sunday evening until a season ends. In EHLL each registered team has a homemap (picked from a pool. New maps can be suggested on EHLL forums and can get voted into the pool) and in each war both maps get played. There are no decider maps. Is there anything like that in Reflex?

9 minutes ago, furyaxsfigkjhn said:

Are there any teams in this game? If yes, where do I find them and what's the point? Is there some secret league where teams compete in a regular way? In Half-Life: Adrenaline Gamer I play in EHLL. We have matches each sunday evening until a season ends. In EHLL each registered team has a homemap (picked from a pool. New maps can be suggested on EHLL forums and can get voted into the pool) and in each war both maps get played. There are no decider maps. Is there anything like that in Reflex?

would be nice!

@furyaxsfigkjhnNot so much for team game modes (although I think a 2v2 season is starting up) but there are tournaments held pretty regularly for duel. Plus I think the main point here is to get more people interested competing so there will be more opportunities to host leagues and tournaments. 

17 hours ago, KangaJoo said:

Me and one of my friends would be interested in being 2 of the not so good players. 

15 hours ago, Eldrek said:

fuck it I wanna gitgud lets go

14 hours ago, Duck said:

Put me in, coach!

Nice boys lets go! I like the responses :D add me on steam anytime steamid name: iamsane

lets get this done and get some games in and I WILL TRAIN you all to BEAST MODE.