sane

team website

I know we got a lot of web designers, coders, masters of internet LANGUAGE in this community. Who can make me a team website with PHP and sexy graphics? I will pay just let me know the price. This is serious <3333 handle this for me so I don't have to use freelancer, this is your free pay day lancer dot com. 

I need logins and all the GOOD STUFF. Something I can translate into a league... A team website mixed with a tournament style login for players/members. think about it let me know. tryna help some buddies and make my SQUAD RISE

well a 'news/updates' section. 'team' section, 'streams' section 'about' section 'leagues' section (where players can keep track if our website/team/members run a tourney or a league etc) so basically like an ESPORTS website for news/league./team basically all combined. I know its difficult but someHOW combine it all to something simple

Im not good at all this shit so i don't know how long it would take or  how much hosting space etc blah its like speaking spanish for me

Modified wordpress should be optimal option.

But if this website supposed to be league and etc. I think you should look for people that would constantly work on it. Since you couldn't call that website finished at any point. This would require constant development. Especially if you want all of it to be custom.

Have you tried talking to CEVO? They probably won't be interested but they held BF3 and BF4 leagues for a while and having played in those leagues, from what I could tell they mostly cared about whether or not there were enough players/teams to have regular matches more than if the game was actually popular. Might not work out but it couldn't hurt to send them an email.