Mazu

Deep Dark Fantasy - TDM / FFA

Here is some fancy layout for a medium-large (gothic?) styled TDM / FFA map. I'm probably not going to finish this so I'm throwing it here. Lighting is done pretty poorly and might even cause performance issues.

Workshop link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=781888146

P.S. Hate working with meshes and it killed the motivation. Had fun up to this point though.

medium-large? its fookin huge m8 :D 
Real talk tho, i really like the map overall - Lots of creativity and vertical space!
I especially love the resist jump pad sequence, that can propel you into attacking the quad room, really clever =)
Might be a tad too big for 4v4, but that's just me guessing, would love to try it out! Good use of teleporters aswell.
Only complaint would be the scale of some doorways/halls, but nothing too gamebreaking :)
Hope you'll atleast give it some color scheme/minimalistic style, it definitely deserves it.

5 hours ago, promEUs said:

Hope you'll atleast give it some color scheme/minimalistic style, it definitely deserves it.

I'll give it a shot but it will take a while to complete. Least I can do is to fix all annoying movement hindering parts of it. Thanks for showing interest for this map.