capodecima

Where do you see yourself on Reflex in 2 years? The dreams? Goals?

Title says it all. For myself i can say, i have goal start compete with those top players and being challenge for them in 1v1. I know how hard it is, and i am myself curious if i can manage this. The dream is probably meet some of people here personaly on some LAN where we ofc will play Reflex! 

2 hours ago, furyaxsfigkjhn said:

(but I doubt it because nobody gives a shit for team modes)

that's because tdm and ctf are ancient and not easy to play/watch for casual players. reflex needs a mode like counter-strike's bomb defusal, it works very well in warsow even though the game itself is shit.

Hoping that there's a small but active scene where we can actually play some ctf with some teams and stuff. Not seeing reflex at the CYBER ATHLETIC DIGIT SPORTS mainstage in 2 years. But that's not really what I want either. + players, by all means, we need more people. But the notion that reflex will turn back time is kinda daft. I've had fun since launch with the 17 (40!!!!)  players we have. So as long as the game continues to make me have fun and gitting gudder, I don't see that much changing on a personal basis. 

Basicly, the close knit but open (at times) community we have, just at a bigger scale. But no, we're not going to get BIG big.