shooter

ATI - cards & driver version please

pretty sure this has been fixed for a while now -- let me know if it pops up again

​It's not actually, as i've posted it in my thread sometime ago already.

As you can see, from 0:19 when i start building the lm, the flickering gets even more stronger. End part of the video 1:48 shows the weapon lighting bug which is tied to the whole flickering bug. I've actually found a temporary solution so that the game lets me use dualgpu mode in Reflex.

In ATI control panel i can set crossfire mode for Reflex and when i set "Optimize 1x1" the bug is almost gone but not entirely. Reason it's almost, is because there is still some mild flickering when normally playing but mostly it's drastically lesser amount and if i were to try build lm in fullscreen, the thing in the video would just happen again. So i actually have to build my lightmaps everytime in windowed mode as that is the only mode where screenflicker won't happen. If i were to use anything else of the crossfire modes, the flickering would be in it's strongest once again.

This is what crossfire mode "Optimize 1x1" does.
  • Optimize 1×1—Uses alternative frame rendering (AFR) mode with additional optimization for 1×1 resources.

Edited by spessu_sb

I get these glitches in my lightmaps, and whenever i rebuild it they move around. Sometimes there aren't any, sometimes there are lots. It's not map specific either.

http://i.imgur.com/f8MZGET.jpg

HD 7770

Driver Packaging Version    15.20.1062-150715a-187142C
Catalyst Version    15.7.1
2D Driver Version    8.01.01.1500
Direct3D Version    9.14.10.01128
OpenGL Version    6.14.10.13399

Another user was having similar problems, he was on a 7870. We never had bugs in the same spots and we jumped around a bunch of maps. We both have AMD CPUs too, running Win 7 Ult x64

I get these glitches in my lightmaps, and whenever i rebuild it they move around. Sometimes there aren't any, sometimes there are lots. It's not map specific either.

http://i.imgur.com/f8MZGET.jpg

HD 7770

Driver Packaging Version    15.20.1062-150715a-187142C
Catalyst Version    15.7.1
2D Driver Version    8.01.01.1500
Direct3D Version    9.14.10.01128
OpenGL Version    6.14.10.13399

Another user was having similar problems, he was on a 7870. We never had bugs in the same spots and we jumped around a bunch of maps. We both have AMD CPUs too, running Win 7 Ult x64

​Wait, are you getting those with just a single gpu in use? I have same gpus in crossfireX and the big errors/glitches only come when in crossfireX mode in normal dualgpu mode but otherwise without crossfire the game is mostly bugfree, except without AMD crossfireX there isn't really enough juice anymore..

Edited by spessu_sb