TornadoStorm

[Suggestion] Windowed Fullscreen / Borderless Support

Hello!

Just thought it'd be pretty handy to have support for this window mode in Reflex, since whenever I Alt+Tab on fullscreen mode, it goes back to windowed then I have to go back to options. It also allows for the ability to see notifications from other apps, or work quickly between Discord or TeamSpeak for easier communication. This feature's also a standard for modern games to have. Please add this devs!

Yeah, alt+enter is a common shortcut for toggling between windowed and fullscreen. You could also bind a key to 'r_fullscreen 1' if you wished (and another to r_fullscreen 0, if you wanted). You could probably write a script to have a single key toggle if you don't want to use a modifier key!

2 hours ago, zokolate said:

Why does the game change resolution whenever I Alt+Enter to windowed mode? Not really a complaint, just curious.

There are two commands for resolution, r_resolution_fullscreen and r_resolution_windowed.

3 hours ago, BattleSnacks said:

if i recall correctly fullscreen windowed/borderless forces vsync so thats something to consider. if this isnt actually a thing and i just smoke crack plz let me know.

There is lots of games that lets you play in borderless mode without vsync.