I'm including two bugs together since I think they might be related.
1) Before the update, I would normally get 250-300fps on most maps but now it's stable around 100fps. I've turned off all other programs and still same fps.
2) Also, all widgets are stuck. I can't change any values, turn visible on/off, etc. If I try to change a numerical value or something, it'll instantly revert back as if it's locked. Also, some widgets which are selected as visible are not displaying (like br_killfeed) which, prior to the update, was working fine.
EDIT: I've tried deleting all widgets and addons. I tried reset_vars. Then tried removing all replays, maps, and configs. Still low FPS and the widget issue.
EDITx2: Here are my system specs:
Intel i7-2600 @ 3.40Ghz
AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series (drivers are up-to-date)
8GBs of RAM
Windows 7 Home Creamium
Realtek High Definition Audio