Sign in to follow this  
ZEMOS

Mapping question

Howdy folks. Got a bit of a two sided question here. Working on a training/duel map from the older Q1 days and I couldn't see to be able to get a working door. Are there no working doors? Specifically team based doors (one team can go through and the other can not). 

Not being able to make a proper door (like I wanted) - I opted to using teleporters. But same issue, I could not find a teamclip function that would allow TeamA to go though and not TeamB (TF days). Anyone have any input on how to get either a door or a working teamclip? 

Thanks in advance, 
Z

5 hours ago, ZEMOS said:

Howdy folks. Got a bit of a two sided question here. Working on a training/duel map from the older Q1 days and I couldn't see to be able to get a working door. Are there no working doors? Specifically team based doors (one team can go through and the other can not). 

Not being able to make a proper door (like I wanted) - I opted to using teleporters. But same issue, I could not find a teamclip function that would allow TeamA to go though and not TeamB (TF days). Anyone have any input on how to get either a door or a working teamclip? 

Thanks in advance, 
Z

Certainly no doors yet, and not able to lock things like teleporters by team. Pretty sure this is on the list of things to be implemented though.