shooter

Announcing the Reflex Arena launch date!

Wow what a nice surprise, I wasn't expecting full release date and it is just next week! :)

New cosmetics look nice and recognizable which is good.

Bots & competitive seasons are the features that complete the game nicely.

I am a relatively new early accesser, I bought this game around June 2016. But I am since impressed with the regular patches and a roadmap with deadlines that are actually met by developers. I was also impressed with the polish of the game compared to other early access games and other AFPS games. So, seeing the release makes me very happy.

Now that there will be more new players maybe I can get out of bronze league :D

Congratulations guys! I took a longish break after getting stressed out by some community-related stuff, but I'm looking forward to getting stuck in again. I hope anyone else who loves the game but hasn't been playing recently does the same thing -- let's make the 1.0 launch as big and as welcoming as possible!

P.S. In that picture the top of the wrench looks like a dinosaur head (in a good way).

17 minutes ago, seekax said:

Are the bots going to be able to play any map and if yes, will you have to create paths for them in the map editor?

Also nice work on the video entik.

Yep! Processing step for them to calculate then they'll be able to play. So many map cases to try cater for but they'll get improvements as tricky spots come up more :)

No manual placement required, although we have simple links that can be placed to help with some trickier spots that aren't automatically detected.

We're hoping they're a good start, we have pretty high standards and a LOT of foundations are in place with them. 

Thanks everyone!

Will there be tweaks to the balancing? It feels like there still isn't any solid direction and as a result the game plays like a confused mess.

Edited by Stral

36 minutes ago, Stral said:

Will there be tweaks to the balancing? It feels like there still isn't any solid direction and as a result the game plays like a confused mess.

that balance you are talking about really only matters to the top 10 percent of the playerbase