Sign in to follow this  
oderi

[1.0.7] MM assigned a casual duel to players listed for competitive

Was queueing for competitive MM and got matched. Don't remember exact selections that we made for the maps but Catalyst ended up being the map of choice. When the server loaded, we found ourselves on Fusion with a 5-minute time limit. After the match, our ELO got updated as if after a competitive duel.

The match was oderi vs pigattso, played at around 2 pm BST on 10th April. Neither of us had casual duel selected in the MM menu.

Yeah I've had this happen a few times myself. I know sometimes when workshop is down, even if just for a few seconds, it can't load the map selected so it defaults to Fusion (as it is a local file in the game install). Not sure why it defaults to casual ruleset though.

17 hours ago, Jaguar said:

Yeah I've had this happen a few times myself. I know sometimes when workshop is down, even if just for a few seconds, it can't load the map selected so it defaults to Fusion (as it is a local file in the game install). Not sure why it defaults to casual ruleset though.

That makes sense. Hope they could add a re-check for Workshop status, perhaps make the MM maps local files too?