Sign in to follow this  

Reflex Arena on Plus Forward

For people who don't know about it, Plus Forward is a community website dedicated to ArenaFPs. It is quite a comprehensive platform for people to gather information about such games : you can post news, articles, guides, movies, etc. On top of that, there is a database of tournaments and matches with a nice looking interface. So, I think this is an awesome place to gather content about reflex.

That's why I decided a while ago to add more content and to keep the reflex part of the website updated, as other players did before me. I think publishing content about the game this is a good way to keep it alive, to raise the interest and motivation for players.

You have a game filter on the website so that you are able to display only the reflex related data in all categories : https://www.plusforward.net/reflex/
(you can also create an account, and select your games preferences, as well as other parameters such as theme)

Here are some examples of the pages you can find : 

The tournament pages contains lots of info : participants, rankings, challonge brackets (integrated), matches, statistics (about maps, but it requires accurate matches results logging :) )
For example, this is from the last RMC cup page :

So don't hesitate to visit this website to keep updated with reflex intense activity ;), and to give feedback. I think we could gather in this website some more old content also, like videos & guides, as it is done here or also on this thread : 

---> If you want to help contributing to the site : news & articles writing, logging stuff, correct a mistake, share some content, or whatever feel free to contact me on discord : @goulox#6374. Any ideas are welcome to improve. cheers!