icon3.png.adc66a322fc544301f7420d32502e22b.png  Reflex Demopedia v0.2

Hey guys, 

I have been working on this on and off for a while now, I think its gotten to a point worth posting about :lol:

Reflex Demopedia is...

• View your demos from directory
  • play demos 
  • save descriptions + timestamps
  • Favorites tab

Some notes: 

Your replays folder should be located at steam \reflexfps\replays\ if you want to be able to play from app.  Right now playing the demo is only compatible with QWERTY keyboards - switching your keyboard layout to US language should work, otherwise lmk and Ill look into implementing your layout.  Also, it is a python .exe so its a bit large (60mb) 

If you have any suggestions, please let me know, Im open to adding any feature or w/e.  

Download (v0.2): https://www.dropbox.com/s/dbgzkfqrytwosbo/demopediav0.2.zip?dl=0

Source: https://github.com/wolfeman95/Reflex-Demopedia

Thanks for helping test and suggestions - @boost @capodecima @dev @brandon @lolograde

screen:

demopedia.png.31db9e832a83545ea02520b84a2c7d86.png

Awesome program! I have a few questions -

When you set the description of a replay (which is a cool feature btw), does it associate the description to the actual file somehow, or only within the program?

Is there a way of disabling Favorites view without clicking Clear All -> Populate?

Suggestions:

Add an option to rename replays, sort by date, and also scroll with the bar on the right? ty! Again, awesome program.

6 hours ago, Sharqosity said:

When you set the description of a replay (which is a cool feature btw), does it associate the description to the actual file somehow, or only within the program?

It associates the description to the file name- saves it into a text file.  If you were to change the name of the file, you would lose the description D:

6 hours ago, Sharqosity said:

Is there a way of disabling Favorites view without clicking Clear All -> Populate?

No.. and now that you mention it, it should probably go off when you click it again :D

Thanks for suggestions, I will def look into these.  The scrollbar should be easy to do.  I found out at the end of making this that kivy is used primarily for mobile apps so thats why it has that kind of feel to it  (and why the text is grainy).  But yes, hopefully sorting and renaming in the next release :)