promEUs

The identity of Garou EXPOSED

Hello,
Just thought the community deserved to know the extent of what ((Garou)) did close after the launch of Reflex.

Imgur album of exposing, and down right embarrassing logs.

Other than that, self-boosting to be the first prime overlord in EU, close to launch. Abusing several exploits within Matchmaking as a way to force the developers to fix the issues faster.
Not the type of person you'd want to associate your entire game with, which is currently using HIS ruleset.

@Ramagan Care to make a comment?

is this one of this hilarious post-meta compilations of people who get shittalked over the internet and whine about it for multiple months? Also, should the person who made ruin really be considered as a valid opinion? Just putting that out there devs :()

6 minutes ago, Sol said:

is this one of this hilarious post-meta compilations of people who get shittalked over the internet and whine about it for multiple months? Also, should the person who made ruin really be considered as a valid opinion? Just putting that out there devs :()

Not making much sense here, try again!

22 minutes ago, Sol said:

is that u garou

OH NO! god forbid he do something to make the devs fix their broken system! TBH this seems like it was done out of a personal vendetta as opposed to actual concern for the game--let me guess, you got your ELO taken and got trash talked. If the devs won't fix an exploitable system on their own, why shouldn't he try to put them in a situation where they have to. It seems like the worst thing he's done is care about the well-being of the game. Nice drama bait.

oh man I guess people don't know what irony is. Me disliking promEUs for being a bad mapmaker and devaluing him for that is akin to this whole drama against ramagan's character. Yeah, he acts like an asshole from time to time. I don't know how it took several people years to establish and solidify this, but kudos. 

People nowadays just want to whine for days on end. Dislike my post or not, my point still stands that these are timestamps from ages ago and LITERALLY ADULTS are willing to constantly reference the same posts as some sort of means to take away credibility (sorry if you can't understand) from the only person trying actively to fix the game. I love the game, devs, but we need a LITTLE more work. Like it or not, at least RMC has been high quality. Even the promEUs attack squadron couldn't best it. Bravo, reflex community. I too like videogames.

When did this happen, a year ago when matchmaking first came out? The only possible reason for this post happening now is because he wants to stir up drama to discredit Rama's rule set just because he's toxic (and probably shit talked him). Regardless of questionable character, I'm personally glad at least one person actively tries  to fix the game. I play the game on and off but I just made this account because I'm sick of overly sensitive people trying to ruin the game to vindicate their egos--guess I'm alone in that though :(. 

14 minutes ago, Sol said:

oh man I guess people don't know what irony is. Me disliking promEUs for being a bad mapmaker and devaluing him for that is akin to this whole drama against ramagan's character. Yeah, he acts like an asshole from time to time. I don't know how it took several people years to establish and solidify this, but kudos. 

People nowadays just want to whine for days on end. Dislike my post or not, my point still stands that these are timestamps from ages ago and LITERALLY ADULTS are willing to constantly reference the same posts as some sort of means to take away credibility (sorry if you can't understand) from the only person trying actively to fix the game. I love the game, devs, but we need a LITTLE more work. Like it or not, at least RMC has been high quality. Even the promEUs attack squadron couldn't best it. Bravo, reflex community. I too like videogames.

r u ok garou