Sign in to follow this  
A. Benz

[logged] Server crash after map-vote

Not sure if this is related, but I logged into my server this morning only to see my servers crashed.  Reflexded.exe stopped working, no idea what time it happened and looks to be similar, last line on the 2 I noticed was map change commands.

same here. In my server with like 6 people, callvoted a couple maps that crashed the server and caused everyone to rejoin everytime, could only play bdm3.

Edit: After everyone left the server i was able to change maps. It seems to be a bug from too many people in the game. I checked the same settings and everything xtdm and map and was able to change it perfectly fine solo. If I had to guess it has to do with too many people voting.

Been happening in just about every single server I've played in including my own dedicated one, won't stay up for more than 3-4 map changes without crashing. This only started happening with build #28, but even after reverting to #27 servers continued to crash every few map changes.

Please add ability to disable voting completely too please.  Don't want people coming into my mapping server changing the map I'm working on.  I can't be near the spawn location all the time to hear people enter the game.  There's no notification that someone enters the server or game other than console that I know of.  Maybe a possible temporary fix to the callvote bug would be an option to disable it completely until such time as you can get around to fixing that.  At least we'd have a way to turn off callvote.