Linden

Dedicated Server Hosting

If there was a southeast location (Atlanta) I'd get one of these just to have a low ping :)

Montreal is east coast, it's just northern, try pinging montreal.swiftnode.net and see if the pings are sufficient. I get ~35ms from South Carolina.

My server is always in the red list of the Build 29.2 and impossible to connect my GameHosting Interface.

There was a large ddos attack on the TCA master, we're investigating. Make sure your client is running on the latest test version. Your server is currently listed as white (correct version) for me when I run under the beta "test" client.

There was a large ddos attack on the TCA master, we're investigating. Make sure your client is running on the latest test version. Your server is currently listed as white (correct version) for me when I run under the beta "test" client.

No, I am with the 29.2 version and my server is running without.

So please, Do what you said, an update on my Interface for the "beta" versions of Reflex.

No, I am with the 29.2 version and my server is running without.

So please, Do what you said, an update on my Interface for the "beta" versions of Reflex.

Hi,

Did you manage to sort the issue yourself, I joined with version 29.2 and I was able to play. Currently test and stable both run the same version I think, when I switch between the versions it still says 29.2 in the menus on both version. It could of been when I opted in for beta and then chose stable it may of kept the same version and not rolled back properly but I'm looking into it.

I'm not 100% if stable and beta are running the same version 29.2

Regards,

Liam Benfield

Swiftnode.net Support

Hi,

Did you manage to sort the issue yourself, I joined with version 29.2 and I was able to play. Currently test and stable both run the same version I think, when I switch between the versions it still says 29.2 in the menus on both version. It could of been when I opted in for beta and then chose stable it may of kept the same version and not rolled back properly but I'm looking into it.

I'm not 100% if stable and beta are running the same version 29.2

Regards,

Liam Benfield

Swiftnode.net Support

Hi,

Yes, I managed to play with some mates on this evening but that was curiousely with the 29.2 version on Reflex and not with our... I don't understand but that was great ! ;)

Regards

Hey guys,

I've just finished the latest version of the ReflexFiles.com downloader and I think at this point it's stable enough to release and have you guys provide feedback.

You will now have access to a custom script labeled "ReflexFiles.com Downloader."

You will need to provide the downloader a unique id for the map you wish to install. For example if you wanted to install "Eizid DM4" from reflexfiles.com/file/81 then 81 will be the unique ID you want to use.

It's not very in depth, errors are stored but currently not accessible for clients, so if you run into issues toss me an email at calvin AT swiftnode.net, or open a ticket with us and we'll get it sorted.

Big thanks to Goober for giving us permission to hack around at ReflexFiles.com until a proper API is available.

post-859-0-81412600-1419124068_thumb.png

Just as a side note because Im not sure if it have been mentioned anywhere, the server can host just map files, probe/light dont need to be uploaded because it seems that reflex is using whatever you have stored locally anyway. Can someone confirm that?

Hey guys,

It's been a minute since my last post, we've deployed our Los Angeles facility and discontinued our Las Vegas facility. All customers have been moved over to the new network.

Los Angeles offers brand new 1271v3 processors operating at a turbo frequency of 4Ghz. The Los Angeles location uses pure Internap bandwidth, and like all of our other locations comes with a free 10Gbps ddos protection upgrade.

Test IP: 162.251.166.1

Hi guys,

Swiftnode launched it's new Miami location today, you guys can use coupon "reflex" for a discount on the dedicated servers.

We're still also offering test servers if anyone wants to try out our individual reflex servers prior to ordering, drop me a pm or email me at calvin AT swiftnode.net

Thanks!

We're looking at a location in Milan, and a location in Melbourne. But unfortunately I do not currently have an ETA on either location. It's hard to find reliable datacenters willing to neogeoate on 10Gbps worth of ddos protection across a large range of IPs. Most proxy protection in which adds to the latency, which isn't good for game servers.

The terms of service link should be fixed now, that's for reporting that.

Do you have Texas server yet? 

Hi,

Yes, dallas is available for game server orders.

edit: On the order form you'll get a location option, it will automatically set your server up in that location.

We're looking at a location in Milan, and a location in Melbourne. But unfortunately I do not currently have an ETA on either location. It's hard to find reliable datacenters willing to neogeoate on 10Gbps worth of ddos protection across a large range of IPs. Most proxy protection in which adds to the latency, which isn't good for game servers.

The terms of service link should be fixed now, that's for reporting that.

Cool, I'd be interested if you manage to expand your services to Milan, Italy. Should that happen, please keep us posted.

Cool, I'd be interested if you manage to expand your services to Milan, Italy. Should that happen, please keep us posted.

Sure thing, thanks for letting us know!

Can i get a test ip for texas to check it out please

Here's a couple of our Dallas customers Reflex servers.

104.149.228.82:25787

104.149.228.84:25787

104.149.228.84:25802

Hi guys,

When the devs added the new GUI console they broke the standard output from the console application window. After a couple of tickets you guys submitted regarding the console being broken, we decided to throw up a temporary fix until Reflex has a dedicated log file.

Some things to note:

Console is instant, the most it can be behind is 1.4s. (no more waiting for TC to find and inject to the console application.)

You can download/stream the logfile from /Console.log in your root game server directory.

Attached is an example of the new web console.

Please report any bugs directly to me at CALVIN _AT_ SWIFTNODE.NET

post-859-0-88023400-1425797710_thumb.png

That's a nice and quick response on implementing that! I assume being able to send console commands to the server remotely is something that will be added in the future? Possibly when the dedicated server is more set in stone?