Sign in to follow this  
KoLT

[known] fullscreen does not work

Similar issue here. Fullscreen exits randomly mid-game and goes back to windowed losing focus.

Possible cause on my side - triple monitor setup?

I'm going on a limb and saying yes. I wouldn't know though, I only have a single screen, so don't quote me on that lol.

Try doing only one screen and see what happens.

Perhaps uninstall the game or clear the configs? Provided clearing the configs don't break the game.

I just installed the game and didn't change anything.

Fullscreen just doesn't work here by default.

I haven't tried it myself. I've mainly just been maximizing the window and get it to fill my screen that way.

Similar issue here. Fullscreen exits randomly mid-game and goes back to windowed losing focus.

I have tripe monitor setup as well but fullscreen works.... well kind of, what I have noticed is that when I turn the fullscreen on I can see my mouse cursor on the other screens while im game therefore I sometimes just run something thats on the desktop by random or sometimes I just click something thats on the desktop and briefly exit the game, Im not sure as it does not happen 100% of the times.

This could be something stealing focus. We know from dev stuff that HipChat's notifications force the game out of fullscreen. We'll be looking into it.

We still have a few windowing issues to work out. They'll hopefully be fixed in Build #28.

I have tripe monitor setup as well but fullscreen works.... well kind of, what I have noticed is that when I turn the fullscreen on I can see my mouse cursor on the other screens while im game therefore I sometimes just run something thats on the desktop by random or sometimes I just click something thats on the desktop and briefly exit the game, Im not sure as it does not happen 100% of the times.

Same for this, hopefully fixed for Build #28

Just played online for the first time and had this issue. Was playing fullscreen, then suddenly it exited to windowed mode. Went back to fullscreen mode ok. I use two monitors, and I noticed when playing fullscreen that my secondary monitor was blank/black. Think I might play in windowed mode for a while!