Sign in to follow this  
seekax

Teleporter exit

for proper testing, playtest that aerowalk remake and try to to fall down to nades after lower teleport.

I still have doubts about this being good or bad.

That's where i noticed it the most as well. The jump is still possible, but it's annoying as fuck and not very intuitive. Definitely a bad decision imo, a bad place to break with the CPM movement.

That's where i noticed it the most as well. The jump is still possible, but it's annoying as fuck and not very intuitive. Definitely a bad decision imo, a bad place to break with the CPM movement.

when you spawn on a surface, if you want to perform a fast turn on the exit, you need to wait that little bit and perform a cj, which is more skilled than the pure aggression (i guess this is a piece to find better "balance" for the cpm gameplay)

when you spawn on a surface, if you want to perform a fast turn on the exit, you need to wait that little bit and perform a cj, which is more skilled than the pure aggression (i guess this is a piece to find better "balance" for the cpm gameplay)

There is a thin line separating 'demands more skill' and 'crippling'. I'd say this is just crippling.